Saying Hola!


Welcome to my blog 'abymybaby'.

This blog is about life journey with my toddler daughter. How her presence has impacted, changed our lives and how it keeps on adding such a different dimension to life which I had no idea about.

Mehr, my daughter, who is 21 months calls herself 'ab'. She came up with this name from the abc alphabet song I sing to her before nap. So back to the story of eggies; the name little eggies comes from the love my daughter has for Hershey's Eggies. This is the first chocolate she was introduced to when she was a year old and instantly fell in love with it. For those who are thinking an infant/ toddler shouldn't be introduced to chocolate; we, her mom and I just wanted to introduce her to new taste and texture.  Just as they start developing their other skills eg. coordination and speech, their taste buds also develop and it's important for them to be exposed to new things.


Comments

  1. Little Eggie! I love that word. And I do agree with you on introducing toddlers to new tastes. My friend's baby just had her first mashed potatoes the other day, and she loved it! I could tell because she cried whenever the spoon was taken away from her mouth๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is such a foodie now, you can't have anything without giving her a slice.

      Delete
  2. I am just smiling as l read your blog which is interesting.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Blogs Worth Following

Google Analytics: An Essential Tool